Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Luke's smile


So, as everyone knows, yesterday was Veteran's day. I am so thankful for the men and women of our country who fight and have fought to protect our country! I had off since I work for the government, so Luke and I got to spend the entire day together!! We had a great time. He took a long morning nap, so I got to go back to sleep for a little while which was awesome. Then we went to Barnes and Noble and got him lots of fun books. Then we headed over to Old Navy and the mall to do more shopping. Then we went to a Discovery Toys open house, and I got Luke some fun presents. It's amazing how it's no longer fun to buy things for myself, but I love buying things for Luke. I guess when you have children, you just want to give them everything in the world! I have to stop myself at times, but it's hard to resist his adorable face. I'm in trouble when he gets old enough to realize how much his smile melts my heart!

1 comment:

Sarah Mae said...

His smile is ADORABLE!!!