Thursday, November 6, 2008

Don't wake me, I'll wake you!


Our little Luke fights naps like a champ, but when it becomes nighttime it is a totally different story. He is out like a light! Mornings when he wakes up on his own, he is soooo happy to see you when you look over the crib at him. His legs and arms start going crazy when you unswaddle him because he is so happy he just can't contain himself! He smiles and giggles, like you being there is the best thing in the world. However,when you wake him up instead of him waking you up, he is not a happy camper! He covers and rubs his eyes with his hands, and he squints at you. When he finally does open his eyes, he looks at you with an expression that says, what in the heck are you doing?! Finally, he'll snap out of it and give you a smile, but he definitely lives by the motto, "Don't wake me, I'll wake you!"


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! I love that you made a blog too! Lunch next wednesday? And when are we babysitting...and by WE I mean Craig! He owes you and dont let him forget it!

Seriously we would love to keep him so you can go out! Let me know!

Hope your week is great!

and ps...got you another coupon :) Weis loves you!

Queen Los said...

yea and carlos and i owe you a babysit too so stop hogging littler luker and bring him over! haha! i missed our lunch date this week hope your week is going great its weird with you at work don't get to see you as much so we better change that! see you guys sunday!

Alycia said...

Awww, I took this picture of little Lukie. And, the title of your blog ... from one of the onesies I bought him, right? I feel so special. I love y'all.