Monday, January 19, 2009

Snow days and government holidays!

Luke and I spent the day together. We went and got groceries this morning, and then we played in the snow for a little while. It snowed for most of the day, and he really didn't know what to think about the snowflakes falling on his face. He was nice and warm though, thanks to Grandma getting him his snow suit at the end of last winter. So, we had a nice day together. Luke took a long morning and afternoon nap, so I was able to get a lot accomplished and get a nap in myself! I had to recover from the late nights at the Poconos this past weekend. ;)





3 comments:

Alycia said...

Sweet baby ... having to sit in the snow... propped up against a tree. For shame. ;-) I miss y'all! After I get back from visiting Tamra, I'll get to work on coming up to PA. I love y'all! Give my little chunk a big ole smooch from me!

Queen Los said...

aww my lil smiley mannnn cute but his diapers are a deadly potion for a smelly diaster lol...

Sarah Mae said...

He looks so cute! I bet you had a great day - and long naps! I'm jealous! :)